Do’s & Don’ts
- Please make sure the seat is fitted properly first and that the back-rest height is adjusted correctly
- Please make sure the short strap is fitted using the locking clip to the car seat belt at the base of the seat.
- Please make sure the buckle is fitted so that it faces outwards and is not across the lap or leg of the child.
- Please make sure the BeltUpp strap makes an ‘X’ pattern across the chest when fitted properly with the car seat belt.
- Please make sure the BeltUpp strap is adjusted so it fits tightly when the child is in the seat.
- Please make sure the long strap is fitted behind the seat to the car seat belt with the slider clip so that the car belt can be pulled out and retracted easily.
- Please make sure the long strap passes through the spare eyelet on the seat.
If you have any questions about the BeltUpp device please email firstname.lastname@example.org